<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4425165111811568941?origin\x3dhttp://luvu2bitszxc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Profile Tags Miscs Credits
hello!
Firstly, i welcome you here. Do tag me before leaving. If you really don't like this place try Ctrl W, I assure you it works 100% :)
maybe... I got it all wrong.@Saturday, 2 July 2011, 08:14
Hey!!! Cuz Li Ying (1D) and Christy have been complaining to me about not updating my blog for a long time, I'm back!!! ***************
Okay, I got damn bad marks for my CA1. No a1s. Got a2s for Math, geog, science(just a meagre 0.4 marks to a1! Wth ._.). B3 for English and history, b4 for Chinese. Gawsh i hate my life ._. ***********
Now to the June hols.
I enjoyed the trip to kuantan!!! So awesome man. Besides going to kuantan I went to KL to visit my relatives :D my cousin is sooooooo cute I tell u XD then we went to play in the theme park. BEST. ROLLERCOASTERS. EVER. Not really, Korea's much more fun XD kayy so we went back to kuantan and I had to Chiong some hw ._. Kkay so when we were back my house de toilet was still renovating. Wts lor. So we went to ahma's hse :D ate a lot of good stuff (Y) yea... Then we had to go home when the toilet was done renovating ._. Yeahh then I was quite busy for that period of time after returning from ah ma's hse. Sigh. Then school started, this week is shoooooooooo tiring. SJ Day nxt wk haha so yea. thats all. Kthxbai.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8