<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4425165111811568941?origin\x3dhttp://luvu2bitszxc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Profile Tags Miscs Credits
hello!
Firstly, i welcome you here. Do tag me before leaving. If you really don't like this place try Ctrl W, I assure you it works 100% :)
hello!@Wednesday, 20 April 2011, 06:18














Hui Jing said i din update my blog for like, donkey days
so... here i am :)
*****************************************************
I LOVE SJAB :D
sorry, too devoted:B
now.
ALGEBRA'S RUINING MY LIFE.
%$#@! i hate you algebra.
then nowadays chinese teacher give us LOADS of tests
counted in CA1 SOMEMORE
can really die in AHS.
BUT I LOVE IT
WITH MY AWEZUMMME SENIORS
AND SQUADMATES
AND CLASSMATES
AND JUNIORS
LALALALALALA~
HAHAHA.
seriously idk wud to post so i think i shall upload my squad photo? :)
i love sjab ttm, so, if you dun like it, scram :)
bye bye. see you guys soon <3