<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4425165111811568941?origin\x3dhttp://luvu2bitszxc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Profile Tags Miscs Credits
hello!
Firstly, i welcome you here. Do tag me before leaving. If you really don't like this place try Ctrl W, I assure you it works 100% :)
ANNYEONG HASEYO PEEPS@Sunday, 27 February 2011, 06:19
Freak. Loving 1J ttvm day by day man.
But I still love 6Alertness'11, don't worry :)
Now join le SJAB, life is like, more stressful?
Pushups sia.
Ya, I'm weak.
But I improve myself to be strong.
Sigh now gt more tests D:
Freak tests and projects larh.
I wan a PROPER holiday, man.
My march holidays are filled with sjab courses, Damnit.
W. T. H.
And assignments suck.
Sigh.
To think i was looking forward to sec life... Freak.
Nvm, gotta go alr.
I came to post for the sake of posting only :B
Byeeeeeeee.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

Labels: