Firstly, i welcome you here. Do tag me before leaving. If you really don't like this place try Ctrl W, I assure you it works 100% :)
The Owner
Hello, I am Queenie :) I don't really like blogging so much so you'd expect me not to post for like 3 mths or sth :X I like to crap a lot, fb like shit and sleep. yeah so that's all about me. and i do love my friends and family :D
<3s
AHSJAB
1J AHS'11
6 Alertness'10
-end-
partttttttt 2 *YAY.*@Monday, 10 January 2011, 05:30
Yay tmr no sch :D So I've stopped at game no.1. And played other games, too lazy to mention. We had lunch aft that, then during lunch we changed to dark clothes. Reported at hall and we proceeded to wet games ^^ first was splat, everyone takes a cup of water, the ogls would use the pistol sign and tekam at anyone, point, and say "SPLAT". If u tio, u must squat. Then those bside u left and right must compete w each other to say bang or smthing liddat. First to say gets to splash the water on the loser :D so fun :)
ok, then nxt is idk wad the name is game. there are 5 chairs aligned horizontally.
one group stands on one side, another grp stands on the other side. first on each side gets a cup of water each. then, both of em moves front till they meet each other. then scissors paper stone, person who wins splash water on the loser. then the loser's grp sends another person. this stops when everyone's done or time is up. group that has the most ppl on the other side wins.