<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4425165111811568941?origin\x3dhttp://luvu2bitszxc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Profile Tags Miscs Credits
hello!
Firstly, i welcome you here. Do tag me before leaving. If you really don't like this place try Ctrl W, I assure you it works 100% :)
hiiiiiiii~~@Tuesday, 25 January 2011, 01:23
Sigh.
STRESS AH.
MUST NOT LOSE MY WORKSHEETS.
ESP CHINESE.
Cuz if I lose them, tcher won't mark my new written stuff, get a tcher to mark.
AND.
cuz norm when I ask another tcher to mark, they'll ask my tcher abt it.
Then...
My tcher will say dont mark it.
Damnit rite?!
After this gonna read 神雕俠侣:(
1.5cm thick, somemore no hanyupinyin.
Sad ah.
Dunno how I'm gonna survive.
Byee.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5