Firstly, i welcome you here. Do tag me before leaving. If you really don't like this place try Ctrl W, I assure you it works 100% :)
The Owner
Hello, I am Queenie :) I don't really like blogging so much so you'd expect me not to post for like 3 mths or sth :X I like to crap a lot, fb like shit and sleep. yeah so that's all about me. and i do love my friends and family :D
<3s
AHSJAB
1J AHS'11
6 Alertness'10
-end-
annyeong haseyo *bows*@Friday, 7 January 2011, 07:55
Hi! Gonna talk abt tis wk in ahs ._. First day: Tuesday I went to sch, and was damn nervous cuz of e sneakers. But i saw someone wearing it :B Went outside of the general office to check my class, 1J (ROX!!!). Reg no.18. Then ft was in china, so co ft, Mrs tan, took over. Wl its like prayers all day long... Sigh. Day 2 to be continued by tmr :)