<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4425165111811568941?origin\x3dhttp://luvu2bitszxc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Profile Tags Miscs Credits
hello!
Firstly, i welcome you here. Do tag me before leaving. If you really don't like this place try Ctrl W, I assure you it works 100% :)
allooooo@Wednesday, 26 January 2011, 01:21
Hmm.
I hate wednesdays
After the morning jog, 15 mins DX I still have PE lesson.
Freaky. I'm tired.
Wl, all the nice tchers gone one by one, pathetic sia.
I want them back.
Sigh, I'm so freaky random nowadays. Haha.
To all the p6s, s4s, Jc2s and others:
Now its gonna be stressful guys, so buck up now and have an easy life afterwards:)
Tada, end of speech :)
Bye
Oh, and gratz to Bellavis, Crystal and Alva for getting into band, great job :)
(Even though I yearn for it very much. LOL.)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5