<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4425165111811568941?origin\x3dhttp://luvu2bitszxc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Profile Tags Miscs Credits
hello!
Firstly, i welcome you here. Do tag me before leaving. If you really don't like this place try Ctrl W, I assure you it works 100% :)
Merry Xmas everyone :)@Friday, 24 December 2010, 09:51
Hi peeps :) I knw its too super dam early to post. IT'S XMAS! LOL. So ... Talk abt ytd's Xmas pt ba ^^.
Reached my fren hse at around 6+pm. Then, thy had xbox 360, no remote required, so my sis played the dance central and wad adventure thingy. Among Marc's fren, I only knw Jeremy XD his other boy-friends oso arrived before us lurh. Then, this girl, older than me, which I think is Marc's cousin arrived with her family, then some other guests. Nikita came too, with Shohun (her younger bro) and her cousin I think? He's (cousin) p6._. Then, yan Rui and jing heng oso came. Eek, then the Christmas carol came, sang songs abt the bible .__________. So I listened to cotton candy and played spider solitaire on my phone :) aft that thy played dance central. Jeremy (which is trained in gymnastics btw) versused the girl and I think he won. Then until 11+ we sang Xmas songs and then lucky draw pressies :) I got a board game .__. But its ok lurh, its the tot that counts :) then went home at 12.20? Idk. Haha. So, tats all . Bye.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5