Firstly, i welcome you here. Do tag me before leaving. If you really don't like this place try Ctrl W, I assure you it works 100% :)
The Owner
Hello, I am Queenie :) I don't really like blogging so much so you'd expect me not to post for like 3 mths or sth :X I like to crap a lot, fb like shit and sleep. yeah so that's all about me. and i do love my friends and family :D
<3s
AHSJAB
1J AHS'11
6 Alertness'10
-end-
Just looking at your face makes me melt~@Sunday, 26 December 2010, 05:31
Hi :) Today got an Xmas pressie frm my piano tcher :D Hahaha. Just now Cheryl told me that Jarvis invited her to go to WWW, wild wild wet. This tues. But idk if I can go onot. Pasir ris... Haiz. Later gonna write the counts of my current songsheet. Byee~ Sometimes it takes a little courage to make it sweet and perfect.