<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4425165111811568941?origin\x3dhttp://luvu2bitszxc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Profile Tags Miscs Credits
hello!
Firstly, i welcome you here. Do tag me before leaving. If you really don't like this place try Ctrl W, I assure you it works 100% :)
@Sunday, 19 December 2010, 00:46
Hi! Wow I love my current blogskin :D Posted on demand by Hn and Cheryl.*thinks: I'm such a nice friend! XD jk* bye.
Joking XD
Ytd watched finish u-kiss : vampire and some day ago big bang: one day two nights(dunno why so weird .__.). So far big bang has more activities and seriously funny with dae sung, u-kiss having more information(mostly abt blood types which is interesting) :D just love Korea :)
Gtg prac my piano, so sorry today was a short one. Bye :( (z, can't use com tmr :@ I blive that com has nth to do with cough and flu blah blah blah, I'm gonna find a way to use com>:D)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5