<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4425165111811568941?origin\x3dhttp://luvu2bitszxc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Profile Tags Miscs Credits
hello!
Firstly, i welcome you here. Do tag me before leaving. If you really don't like this place try Ctrl W, I assure you it works 100% :)
HI :D@Saturday, 25 December 2010, 05:21
Cheryl told me to post, so here I am.
Came back frm the toilet, case of diarrhoea.
Blah blah blah. Waiting for my @Mentions to function. LOL.
Hmm... DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO READ HANGUL?! ><
and i discovered this rabbit :D
(\__/)
( ' - ' )

Cute eh? :D
But my MSN font doesn't require so much rabbit fats *bleh F3*
so, erm, nothing to talk.
so, erm, erm...
BYE :/ and btw, I bought earphone pads:)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5