<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4425165111811568941?origin\x3dhttp://luvu2bitszxc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Profile Tags Miscs Credits
hello!
Firstly, i welcome you here. Do tag me before leaving. If you really don't like this place try Ctrl W, I assure you it works 100% :)
F5.@Thursday, 30 December 2010, 17:33
Wdh.
Laptop locked.
When it isn't even school wk.
WDH!.
Next time if I evr hav a kid I won't do this.
Remind me.
Unless he/she is a really... Person not focusing on his/her work.
Getting band 2s to 3s.
Bs to Cs.
At least... I still have my SMARTPHONE and Wii :)
I hardly use the psp... Haha.
Although it isn't iPhone, but still its gd :)
Yi ji bang :D
And I still can watch my cds :D
Wadeva. Gonna play Wii nw. Bye (:
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5